Role at Anderson & Whitney: Alanna is a Senior Audit Manager. She works extensively with a variety of nonprofit, healthcare and governmental organizations providing financial and compliance audits, retirement plan audits, advisory, and compliance services. Alanna also coordinates Anderson & Whitney’s Audit Department meetings and our on-campus recruiting activities.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Colorado Certificate #0028330
- SAVA Center – Past Board Member and Treasurer, 2014-2021
- Kiwanis Club of Greeley- member since 2014 – President since 2020
- United Way of Weld County – Past Day of Action Chair
- United Way of Weld County – Weld County Project Connect Navigator – 2017-2021
- Member, Anderson & Whitney Team, American Cancer Society Relay for Life 2008-2018
Family: Husband: Devin; children: Hannah, Reynna and Christopher
Lives in: Greeley since 2004
Favorite Activities: Alanna enjoys spending time with her children and husband. She also loves the Denver Broncos and loves to create handmade cards to send to friends and family.