I most enjoy working with our staff to help our interesting and diverse clients succeed with their evolving challenges.
– Alan Holmberg, Certified Public Accountant
Role at Anderson & Whitney: Alan is an Audit Shareholder and is President of Anderson & Whitney. He works with a variety of community banks, local governments, not-for-profit organizations and privately owned companies.
- Does peer reviews of other firms’ audit practices
- Colorado Society of CPAs (CSCPA) Peer Review Board
- AICPA (American Institute of CPAs) Governmental Audit Quality Center
- AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center
- Colorado Certificate #0009643
- University of Northern Colorado’s accounting department advisory committee
- United Way’s Recreation Scholarship Committee
- Eaton Sertoma Club
Family: Wife Diane
Lives in: Eaton
Favorite Activities: Alan enjoys golf and other sports, and is a friend to several teams in the area.