“Peace of Mind” is a valuable commodity in these times of ever-changing tax laws and turbulent economic conditions. Being an expert and impartial guide to help our clients navigate is one of the most important things I can do to help them meet their goals and enjoy success. We offer our clients experience, expertise, and, ultimately, peace of mind.
– Judy Hicks, Certified Public Account, Masters of Taxation, Certified Valuation Analyst
Role at Anderson & Whitney: Judy is a Tax and Business Valuation Shareholder. She provides tax consulting, planning, and compliance for closely held businesses and individuals, both domestic and international. In addition, Judy provides retirement planning, estate planning, and trust accounting services. She also provides business valuation and litigation support services for gift and estate planning, divorce, business dissolutions, or sales.
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Masters of Taxation Degree, University of Denver
- Colorado Certificate #0022343
- Aims Community College Advisory Committee, chair
- Centennial Rotary Club – Past board member
- Greeley Area Camber of Commerce – Executive Board Treasurer
- Relay for Life
- Leadership Weld County – 2005
Family: Husband Ken, 3 adult children and a growing number of grandchildren
Lives in: Greeley, for most of her life
Favorite Activities: Judy enjoys time at home with her husband working on their small ranch, working with horses and sharing it all with family and friends.