Anderson & Whitney CPAs provide tax reporting, tax planning, and consulting services for businesses, public sectors, and individuals in Northern Colorado from Fort Collins, Loveland, and Greeley to Denver, and north to Cheyenne. Members of our experienced tax team will work with you to help you understand the often-confusing tax issues that affect both businesses and individuals, making sure you comply with all IRS regulations while ensuring you take advantage of all applicable tax benefits.
The scope of our tax reporting and planning capabilities as CPAs covers a wide range of tax services to meet your needs and those of your company.
- Tax planning for businesses and individuals
- Federal and state tax return preparation for business entities, trusts, estates, and individuals
- IRS audit support and negotiations
- Estate planning to ensure your heirs are least affected by tax burdens
- Business valuations by CVA and AVB-certified specialists
- Litigation support, including expert testimony on valuation, tax, and accounting matters
- Transaction planning for like-kind exchanges, mergers, liquidations and more
- International tax issues, including reporting foreign income and account ownership
It is important to us to take the time to develop relationships with our clients, getting to know them and their entities. We want to be able to offer fresh ideas for strategizing, developing management information systems, and implementing operating and accounting procedures.
To learn more about how our tax services can benefit your business, ask us about our Java Review, a complimentary consultation that helps us understand your situation and guides us as to which of our services are right for you.