Anderson & Whitney offers a range of bank auditing services to local Greeley and Northern Colorado community banks that are unique to the banking industry. Your complex regulatory and compliance needs coupled with operational issues require experienced accounting and auditing services that you can rely on and trust. We can serve your audit, tax and consulting needs, and be your trusted business advisor.
Our accounting experts stay up on current bank auditing topics related to community banking from conferences conducted by the Independent Bankers of Colorado, RSM My Learning, and seminars presented by the Federal Reserve Bank.
Auditing and accounting services available for the community banks and their owners include:
- Annual Audited Financial Statements
- Federal and State Income Tax Preparation
- Director’s Exams
- Trust Exams
- Bank Secrecy Exams
- Public Deposit Exams
- Graham Leach Bliley Act Exams (GLBA)
- Loan Reviews
Our tax services for community banks include:
- S Corporation conversions and de-conversions
- Elections on tax accounting methods
- Consultation on stock option plans
- Deferred income tax limitations
- Bank-owned life insurance
Community banks should revisit their S-corporation status in light of upcoming changes to personal and corporate tax rates. This can also re-establish deferred tax assets that can qualify as Tier 1 capital.