” Throughout my career as a certified public accountant I have had opportunities to work with many clients and industries. While each one was unique, the goal is always the same – to provide excellent client service and offer my skills and knowledge to help them achieve business success! I value being a part of their trusted network.”
Role at Anderson & Whitney: Andrea is an Audit Shareholder specializing in non-profit organizations, mutual ditch companies, construction, and other for-profit enterprises. She also has extensive experience in tax consulting and preparation for non-profit and for-profit entities. Andrea coordinates the scheduling and software tools used by Anderson & Whitney’s Audit Department.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Colorado Certificate #0020402
- Leadership Weld County class of 2018-2019
- Boy Scouts of America Volunteer
- Habitat for Humanity Volunteer
- Member, Anderson & Whitney Team, American Cancer Society Relay for Life
- United Way Day of Action
- Weld Food Bank Volunteer
Family: Husband: Tom; children: Brett
Lives in: Windsor
Favorite Activities: Andrea enjoys live music, golfing, scrapbooking and watching Green Bay Packers football. She also loves the Colorado mountains and tries to visit them often.