My job as a CPA/consultant is to provide my clients with peace of mind. This security comes from knowing that Anderson & Whitney is an advocate for their business and we will do our very best to provide them with superior accounting services. We feel we are not successful unless our clients are successful and competitive in today’s ever-changing economy. My greatest satisfaction is feeling like I am part of my client’s business team.
– Vicki Sears, Certified Public Accountant
Role at Anderson & Whitney: Vicki is the shareholder in charge of the Business Services Division and helps small businesses with monthly accounting, payroll, sales tax reporting, tax planning, and tax preparation. Her niche markets include medical practices, surgery centers, real estate developers, and dairies.
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Seminar Speaker
- Colorado Certificate #0013147
- Women to Women – past chair
- Aims Community College Foundation – past chair
- Greeley Chamber of Commerce Board – past chair, past treasurer
- United Way Fund Allocation Committee
- Union Colony Civic Center Advisory Board – past chair
- Convention & Visitor’s Bureau – past chair
Lives in: Greeley
Favorite Activities: Vicki enjoys golf, cooking and spending time at home with friends.