Role at Anderson & Whitney: Terry is a CPA and Audit Manager. She works extensively with clients in multiple industries including not-for-profit, governmental, and financial services. She provides financial and compliance audits as well as advisory and compliance services. She enjoys building relationships with her clients and being part of a firm that stresses quality services with a friendly attitude.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Colorado Certificate #0032351
- The Success Foundation Serving Greeley-Evans Schools
- Annual Breakfast Donor
- Mask District 6
- Ride4Sucess participant
- United Way of Weld County
- Day of Action Volunteer
- Weld County Project Connect Navigator
- American Cancer Society
- Relay for Life Team Member
Family: Husband: George
Lives in: Greeley since 2000
Favorite Activities: Terry spends time in the winter skiing with her family and the balance of the year driving over big rocks in a Jeep. Downtime is spent reading books, riding bikes and taking walks through their neighborhood.
Securities offered through Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. a broker-dealer, member FINRA/SIPC. Wealth Advisors Network, Inc. and Cambridge are not affiliated.
Investment Advisory Services offered through Wealth Advisors Network, Inc.