In an effort to continue protecting public health our office has been closed to the public until further notice.
Staff will be available to answer phone calls and emails so please call at 970-352-7990.
If you have documents you would like us to have please use one of these options:
• Scan the documents and email or upload to our secured file exchange portal
• Mail the documents
• Place the documents in our materials drop off box outside our office door. (Available Monday – Friday)
The IRS has extended both the personal filing due date and the payment due date from April 15, 2020 to July 15, 2020.
Please call us with any questions you may have regarding these procedures. Thank you for your understanding during this time.
- July 15, 2020
- Individuals – File 2019 Form 1040; Pay any tax due; Pay 1st and 2nd installments of estimated taxes
- Corporations – File 2019 Form 1120; Pay any tax due; Pay 1st and 2nd installments of estimated taxes
- September 15, 2020
- Individuals – Pay 3rd installment of estimated taxes
- Corporations – Pay 3rd installment of estimated taxes
- Partnerships – File 2019 Form 1065 if you extended in March
- S-Corporations – File 2019 Form 1120S if you extended in March